Construction Project Manager – Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP) Specialist – New Jersey
- Oversee construction projects at major institutions in NJ, with an eye for MEP inspections and installations.
- Work with institution Clients on schedules, managing and predicting cost escalation, major equipment delivery, installation and service.
- Work with general contractors and mechanical, electrical, plumbing, energy efficiency and control contractors to coordinate and install major equipment
- Work with ESCO, controls and engineering vendors to make buildings more energy efficient and sustainable
- Work with and manage commissioning and commissioning agents
- Work with vendors on service and warranty issues as needed.
Qualifications: 5-10 years construction management experience in construction/MEP/Energy Efficiency. Team player, flexible, a good communicator, believes in our core values of honesty, integrity, teamwork and equity.
Benefits: Competitive salary and benefits, 401K, Healthcare coverage for employee, 15 PTO days and 8 paid holidays per year. Women and Minorities encouraged to apply. BFW is certified MBE/DBE/SBE. OEO Employer.
To Apply: Send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.